PDA

View Full Version : Child admission quandary

ScottRyan
07-16-2013, 11:41 PM
We are doing DL (first trip, wdw vets). Travel agent messed something up in booking and now our son has no ticket. He just turned 3 and is very aware of his age and birthdate. What do I do now? I can't get tickets in advance in time, not sure whether he would get through the gate without tickets ( he is after all 3 years and 13 days old) and don't want to be stuck in a line buying either? Not trying to sneak in but want to know what is best here.

Fangorn
07-17-2013, 01:36 AM
Disneyland has ticket options that are not available at WWW. Specifically, if you purchase your tickets through the Disneyland web site, you can choose to have them delivered to you as eTickets via your email. Then you merely print them at home and use them at the gate when you get there. Very simple. The option will show up when you go through the checkout process.

Steve

BrerGnat
07-17-2013, 10:10 AM
Yes, order them online through Disneyland's official site. Often, when you order multi day tickets, you will get a discount off the "gate price" as long as you purchase in advance. You can choose "e ticket" delivery, and they will email it to you instantly. Simply print it out (the email will have a barcode) and bring it with you. No need to visit the ticket booths, just bring right up to the turnstile, they will scan the barcode and then exchange that for a paper ticket.

And, failing that option, the lines for tickets at DL are rarely long. There are TONS of ticket booths and I've had to wait in the lines several times and never waited more than about 5 minutes, even when the line looks really long, because they have one line that feeds into about 6 different windows, and there are several clusters of windows available.