PDA

View Full Version : Special Meal for 14 of us?

ginger19
07-16-2013, 06:56 AM
I just found out that there will be 14 of us for the first 2 nights of our trip in February. I haven't been with my family since I was a teenager so I'm excited.
On the first night we are doing 'Ohana if we can get in because it's our favorite and my aunt has never been even though she has been doing to Disney since it opened. With one more night together, which other restaurant would you suggest? I think we are looking for a 1TS credit. There are 7 adults and 7 children (ages 5-16).

Pirate Granny
07-16-2013, 08:01 AM
My first choice would be BOG, but may be hard to get with 14. Probably easier to get at resorts than the Parks. Used to have grand gatherings that would book parties over 8 persons, but they cancelled a few years back. We'll have 10 persons for next June, and I imagine we may have to split up some of the times. Let us know what you finally decide.

KylesMom
07-16-2013, 08:20 AM
Chef Mickey's for either breakfast or dinner might be fun with a blend of so many adults and children (good photo ops). I would also consider Cape May dinner as far as resorts go. Epcot? I would think about Biergarten, as there are large tables and lively entertainment for everyone to have fun with! :mickey:

faline
07-16-2013, 08:29 AM
I was also going to suggest Biergarten as a possibility.

Mickey'sGirl
07-16-2013, 11:19 AM
I was also going to suggest Biergarten as a possibility.
Me too! Biergarten is an awesome place with a group. Lots of fun, but not so much noise that you can't interact!

:thumbsup::tuba::dance:

barbiegirl314
07-16-2013, 02:11 PM
We had a group of 16 and did the Grand Gatherings in Epcot back in Dec of 2011. I think they may only do it a couple of times a week.

We had 7 adults and 8 kids ranging in age from 4-15, everyone had a great time...even the 15 yo:mickey:

ginger19
07-17-2013, 06:38 AM
Thank you, everyone, I haven't been to Beirgarten in many years so I hadn't even thought of that one :mickey: