PDA

View Full Version : 180 Days: anybody booking ADRs?

Buttercup
07-15-2013, 04:49 PM
I think we are around the 180 day mark for our runDisney trip so I'm starting to think of making dining reservations.
Are there any get-togethers planned at any restaurants during marathon weekend with the ICOT gang?

BrerGnat
07-15-2013, 07:09 PM
Nothing official yet. We *may* do a group breakfast after the 10k or Half. Thinking Captain's Grill for their amazing, low priced buffet! Gotta eat after a long run! Stay tuned.

I don't even have my resort booked yet. ADRs haven't yet entered my radar space. :D

PirateLover
07-15-2013, 07:35 PM
We tried for Be Our Guest. Already gone by the time I got through. I will continue to try for that one. We really want to try the dining experience but will do a lunch if we must. As for the rest we're leaving it open for now.

Christine
07-15-2013, 10:23 PM
Can't believe how time is flying! Maybe 'Ohana for dinner to replenish our muscles with protein?!:cloud9:

Yungbuck73
07-17-2013, 02:08 AM
ADR's for a group dinner or lunch would be great. Maybe we can get everyone together and pick a place.

whymsycalwitch
07-18-2013, 10:05 AM
Because I am so excited about this trip, I was up at 5:30am on Saturday so I could be logged in & online at 6am. Of course the website is a painful place that not only froze up a lot but kicked me out several times. I got a few ADRs made & then just called at 7am when the phone lines opened. It's not like I was trying to get any real "prime" places or times but I am just super duper excited.

Sci-Fi - Thursday dinner
Tony's Town Sq - Friday early dinner
Beaches & Cream - lunch after I finish the 1/2(hopefully it won't be to long of a wait) for my celebration lunch/ice-cream
Akershus - Saturday dinner
Cape May Cafe - Sunday Morning
Boma - Sunday dinner

Wheeee!!!!! :mickey:

BriarRose0708
07-18-2013, 11:34 AM
My sis and I are currently arguing over where to eat. She is vegan so while I know that doesn't necessarily limit our choices, she is Ms. Picky McPickster. We will be doing Pasta in the Park on Friday night before the half, and I want to book a special dinner for us at a signature (thinking Jiko or Cali Grill) Saturday night. Other than that we are wide open!

BriarRose0708
07-20-2013, 11:36 AM
Quick edit- We are not doing Pasta in the Park at all now, just Jiko on Saturday night. I'd be game for 'Ohana on Thursday evening and my sis is fine finding something else to do in the mean time. I am not sure if we'll have park tickets so I hope some of the group meals will be resorts or at DTD/Boardwalk.