PDA

View Full Version : Dress Code???

SteveP
07-15-2013, 12:14 AM
I have reservations for Carthay Circle Restaurant and Napa Rose both for dinner on different nights. Are nice shirts and a polo shirt appropriate? I'm sure long pants would be preferred, but if I don't have to pack them, all the better! Thanks!

BrerGnat
07-15-2013, 09:12 AM
Since Carthay Circle is located inside a theme park, theme park attire is acceptable.

Napa Rose would probably love it if everyone came dressed nicely, but the truth of the matter is, people come in to eat dressed in their theme park clothes there too.

When we eat at NR, we dress nicely. I usually wear a dress or skirt, and DH wears a nice button down shirt and pants. But, that's just us. And, when we ate there, we were locals, so dressing up wasn't an issue.

Nice shorts and a Polo shirt are 100% appropriate at both restaurants. You will feel right at home dressed like that.

I have literally eaten at a table where the people next to us were wearing basketball jerseys and athletic shorts with flip flops. Not a choice I'd make, but no one seemed to care.

SteveP
07-15-2013, 01:00 PM
Just what I was hoping to hear, thanks!