PDA

View Full Version : Monorail TTC to EPCOT

MargaretMessler
07-12-2013, 05:59 PM
How long of a ride from the TTC to EPCOT? Thinking of spending the morning at EPCOT prior to closing out the day at MK for NoJ, so we would park at the TTC.

Fangorn
07-12-2013, 07:38 PM
10 - 15 minutes station to station for the trip itself. Add extra time to disembark, etc.

Steve

faline
07-12-2013, 07:44 PM
And, if you've just missed one monorail, it could be another 10-15 minutes before the next one comes along.

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-12-2013, 08:53 PM
The ride from the TTC to Epcot is my favourite, and is an attraction in itself.

It isn't the quickest way to start a day, but a fun one - I love getting to see Epcot as the monorail does a loop before heading into the station.

Polynesian Dweller
07-13-2013, 12:29 AM
The actual time from the TTC station to the Epcot is very near 6 minutes, almost exactly, as I timed it several times myself to find out. A few seconds shorter coming back.

Aurora
07-13-2013, 12:51 PM

It isn't the quickest way to start a day, but a fun one - I love getting to see Epcot as the monorail does a loop before heading into the station.

:ditto:

Think I'll head over to YouTube for a fix right now. :D

Tekneek
07-13-2013, 01:02 PM
We've done something similar before. Works really well.

We parked at TTC, went to Epcot, then to DHS, back to Epcot, then Monorail back to TTC, then to MK for MNSSHP.

MargaretMessler
07-13-2013, 03:15 PM

Me too! You can get some good pics too that way if you snag a window seat.

Giggy
07-13-2013, 04:43 PM
We have always done the TTC-Epcot monorail line once per visit. We have done it the other way round before, spending the AM in Magic Kingdom, then heading to Epcot for the PM to do World Showcase. Either way it makes a nice way of getting between the two. :mickey:

baldburke
07-13-2013, 09:29 PM

:ditto::ditto:

Double ditto!

We always try to ride it too even when we aren't staying on SSL. It's a fun way to get a longer ride on the monorail. Plus there are some great views along the way.