PDA

View Full Version : Candelight Processional Question

Ms. Mode
07-12-2013, 03:09 PM
We are planning to go to the Candelight Processional this year for the first time. I keep seeing the dinner package advertisements, do you need to purchase this to go? I understand that if you want a seat reserved you need to buy the package; but if you don't buy the package is there still a chance for a seat, first come first serve? And if you don't get a seat can you still see the Processional from a standing location?

Thanks

faline
07-12-2013, 05:06 PM
There are two lines - one on each side of the theater where the Processional is held. On one side, those with dinner packages line up. On the other side, those without packages line up so, yes, you can get to see the show without the dinner package. However, keep in mind that the folks without the dinner packages typically begin lining up at least three hours before the processional begins. Yes, it is possible to stand behind the seats to watch the show. However, depending on your height and the height of those standing in front of you, you may not see much if you are six or seven folks back from the front of those standing.

Pirate Granny
07-12-2013, 06:03 PM
I highly recommend the package, especially if there is a popular announcer...you can line up three hours before the first show and NOT get in to any of the three shows...weekends are bad, people put one person in line and then the rest of the family takes off to enjoy the park for those hours, so there is never a good judge of exactly how many are actually ahead of you. There is NO guarantee that you will be able to get any seat. We saw Whoopie last year, and people were lined up way past Italy two hours before the first show...we had LeCellier package.. :secret::cloud9:

Ms. Mode
07-14-2013, 01:46 PM
Wow! Thanks for the info; looks like we might need a package :)