PDA

View Full Version : Can tickets be shared?

duckcrazy
07-11-2013, 11:15 PM
We are heading to DisneyWorld later this month for a week and the kids and I are going to buy 5- day passes. My husband will join us just for 3 days. We purchased 4x '10 day no expiration tickets' years ago and on each of those tickets we still have one day remaining. Can my husband use a different one of those tickets for his 3 days? I cannot remember if they have a name and age associated with them, since if they did he would not be able to use one of our tickets. Or are they just generic? Does anybody know? Thanks in advance!

Duckcrazy

DizneyRox
07-11-2013, 11:34 PM
Yes, we know..

The answer is no, tickets must be used by the same person on any and all days. Your husband will need his own ticket unless he was the person who used those tickets years ago.

gerald72
07-12-2013, 01:58 AM
But you have no way of knowing which of the four tickets was his.
So ask Disney if they know, and if they don't know... Then they don't know.

Pirate Granny
07-12-2013, 08:01 AM
I would assume at least one of those tickets was his anyway...right....so, it doesn't hurt to try...

Allenfow98
07-12-2013, 09:40 AM
I don't see why he could nt use the two adult tickets. As far as the two other ones, they are for the kids and I would say he cant use those.

PopPhan
07-12-2013, 10:06 AM
The tickets themselves should say Adult or Child somewhere on them (generally on the back above the magnetic strip.)

Since you didn't say how long ago these were purchased, it would be tough to say.....If they were from BEFORE the biometric scanners (finger scanners) then he could probably use the Adult tickets, but if they were purchased AFTER the biometric scanners, then he could only use the ticket that he had initially used.

Sorry!

mechanic
07-12-2013, 05:43 PM
same situation for us in april. asked cm about it. got official no as answer. then between you and me, no ahead and use it. no one will know or care.

duckcrazy
07-12-2013, 09:05 PM
Thanks for the replies everyone. We will give it a try and I will report back if it was possible.

Duckcrazy

CanadianWDWFan
07-13-2013, 01:04 AM
Ok folks, we have to step in here and let everyone know that we are getting close to talking about cheating the sytem since it does state on each ticket that they are non-transferrable.

Discussion of cheating the system, as we all know, is against INTERCOT's Terms of Service.

I am going to close this thread before we cross that line.