PDA

View Full Version : My New Favorite Site

DisMom
07-09-2013, 10:08 PM
I just want to say this has to be my new favorite site. I check this site multiple times a day....I love the information and the nonsense Disney talk. I love coming here and hearing that i am not crazy for loving Disney so much and that other people feel the same way I do. I love that I can get all the info I need and then some anytime. Thank you all for being part of such an awesome community. I can't wait to learn and read more!!

:wave::tink::pooh::minnie::goofy:

brownie
07-09-2013, 10:14 PM
:welcome:

Glad to have you here on INTERCOT!

vizsla
07-10-2013, 05:36 AM
:mickey: Welcome to Intercot :mickey:

Melanie
07-10-2013, 05:41 AM
Welcome to INTERCOT, DisMom!

VWL Mom
07-10-2013, 07:17 AM

Jeff
07-10-2013, 07:27 AM
Welcome!
Glad to have you with us!:thumbsup:

cer
07-10-2013, 07:38 AM
Glad you're here! :mickey:

GMRO
07-10-2013, 08:44 AM
I just want to say this has to be my new favorite site. I check this site multiple times a day....I love the information and the nonsense Disney talk. I love coming here and hearing that i am not crazy for loving Disney so much and that other people feel the same way I do. I love that I can get all the info I need and then some anytime. Thank you all for being part of such an awesome community. I can't wait to learn and read more!!

:wave::tink::pooh::minnie::goofy:

Agreed!!!

I've lurked for a few years. Always listen to the podcasts and laugh at the debates and interaction between our great hosts. So finally I decided to join.

This is a great place! Great for sharing and exchanging ideas and experiences. AND without all the bragging etc that you see on other sites.

Keep up the great work TEAM!!!

I'm sure you know we ALL appreciate it... ;)

BTW, love the runDisney area too. KEWL!

DisMom
07-10-2013, 12:40 PM
Thanks to all of you! Can't wait to really explore the site some more. So much to see! Love it!

Melanie
07-10-2013, 12:42 PM
This is a great place! Great for sharing and exchanging ideas and experiences. AND without all the bragging etc that you see on other sites.

I really think this is what sets INTERCOT apart, like we talked about on a recent podcast. ;)

:welcome: again, DisMom! Explore away, and keep asking questions. :mickey:

DisMom
07-10-2013, 12:55 PM
I plan to. I think im already on this site more than any other! Im excited to find our more about these pod casts.

Tink1
07-10-2013, 01:09 PM

It is a great place with great people. You do not get your head bit off for asking a question (that may have been asked before) or told to do a search.

:rocks:

Nanc

Melanie
07-10-2013, 01:26 PM
I plan to. I think im already on this site more than any other! Im excited to find our more about these pod casts.

If you are interested, check here (http://www.intercot.com/interactive/insiderlive/default.asp). We have fun with it, and hope our audience enjoys our silly rants and occasional off topic banter. :thumbsup:

brie9877
07-10-2013, 01:51 PM
:thumbsup:
agreed- love this site! i lurk all the time mostly, lol

AgentC
07-10-2013, 03:43 PM
I'm glad to see so many new members and lurkers coming out lately. :)

Glad to have you all with us. This is truly the friendliest Disney site around. :thumbsup:

DisneyDude1977
07-10-2013, 04:31 PM
Welcome to Intercot! This is truly a great site!

DisMom
07-10-2013, 05:09 PM
Melanie...thanks! Im going to check that out asap :)

Melanie
07-10-2013, 05:51 PM
:thumbsup:
agreed- love this site! i lurk all the time mostly, lol

Carol
07-10-2013, 05:53 PM

faline
07-10-2013, 06:43 PM
Welcome to Intercot! It's so nice to be part of such a wonderful community!!

DisMom
07-10-2013, 07:38 PM
It really is a great site and great community of people. With how much I love talking Disney and finding out new Disney info so this is my new home away from home. Love this site and I know I will continue to utilize it for I don't even know how long...lol. Thank you all for being so helpful and welcoming.

:tink::pluto::pooh::balloon::minnie::mickey3:

GMRO
07-12-2013, 08:42 AM

It is a great place with great people. You do not get your head bit off for asking a question (that may have been asked before) or told to do a search.

:rocks:

Nanc

HOLY SMOKES, you said a mouthful here!

I'm sure we are all guilty of getting emotional at times while trying to convey our point. BUT nice thing is - just remember its about Dis-A-ney. You'd think IF anywhere...we should all be able to get along there. RIGHT?

Great site for sure! I hope it stays around for a long long long time. And keep the podcasts coming too. Even when you think you have nothing to say it is entertaining. Love the cylon voices that happen during it and the debates/tangents and the SONGS! Way too funnnnyyy. :thumbsup:

Dopey's Girl
07-12-2013, 04:57 PM

This really is a unique site. Even when there is a hot button topic, or we don't see eye to eye on something, this is an incredibly respectful, pleasant group of people! And the moderators do an amazing job making sure everything stays family friendly and fun for all!

steamboat willy
07-12-2013, 06:31 PM
:

Hey DisMom. You have found your HAPPY PLACE!
Enjoy, they are building an INTERCOT REHAB CENTER in VERO Beach if you need in a few years.
:wave::dory::smickey::balloon::cheers::sail:

KylesMom
07-12-2013, 09:34 PM
Glad you found us! I remember so many years ago when I found INTERCOT - truly the greatest fun-loving Disney group ANYWHERE! Welcome aboard!:mickey: