PDA

View Full Version : Woo Hoo got my Candlelight Processional reservations

dkmwong
07-09-2013, 07:38 AM
I couldn't in online so I had to wait about a half hour on the phone. CM was able to cancel our reservations for Le Cellier (which is not participating) and made new ones for Teppan Edo.

andmomlau
07-09-2013, 05:39 PM
Just did the same thing! So sad that Le Cellier isn't participating...we changed ours to France, but thinking about changing them again to Garden Grill...thoughts???

Melanie
07-09-2013, 05:48 PM
Congrats! One of my favorite things to do during the holidays. :tree:

CynBeth
07-09-2013, 06:34 PM
We booked the CP for 12/11 at Chefs for the 8:15 pm show. It was our second choice. We made a lunch ressie for CR on a different day so we can still get the chance to experience it this trip.

wdw dude
07-09-2013, 10:41 PM
Got mine for Biergarten on 12/4.

:mickey:

The Hitchhiking Ghost
07-10-2013, 02:02 PM
Just did the same thing! So sad that Le Cellier isn't participating...we changed ours to France, but thinking about changing them again to Garden Grill...thoughts???

Garden Grill is character dining. For the 2012 CP dinner package we did Garden Grill. I have to say, very underwhelmed by it overall. I hear a lot of positive feedback on it, but not that we had a bad experience or anything, I just didn't find it to be anything special, certainly nothing I'd need to go out of my way for in the future.