PDA

View Full Version : Modern Marvels

Scar
07-08-2013, 07:03 PM
I know most of us have seen this before, but History 2 is airing the WDW show from 8 years ago tonight at 9:00 EDT. If you haven't seen it, watch it.

DizneyFreak2002
07-09-2013, 05:04 PM
I know most of us have seen this before, but History 2 is airing the WDW show from 8 years ago tonight at 9:00 EDT. If you haven't seen it, watch it.

Did you watch this show again? Was anything new added? A friend of mine watched a show on Destination America last night and said they included information about the 7D mine ride in New Fantasyland... So apparently whatever show was on Destination America was updated...

Melanie
07-09-2013, 05:17 PM
Did you watch this show again? Was anything new added? A friend of mine watched a show on Destination America last night and said they included information about the 7D mine ride in New Fantasyland... So apparently whatever show was on Destination America was updated...

A lot of the Disney shows have been updated, so it makes it worth watching....again. ;) I know the Disneyland and Cruise Line shows have been updated as well. Don't necessarily trust when it says 2002 (or whatever) as original air date.

Scar
07-09-2013, 05:32 PM
Did you watch this show again?
Sorry, wanted to... but fell asleep.

DizneyFreak2002
07-14-2013, 10:47 AM
A lot of the Disney shows have been updated, so it makes it worth watching....again. ;) I know the Disneyland and Cruise Line shows have been updated as well. Don't necessarily trust when it says 2002 (or whatever) as original air date.
Honestly, I haven't watched a show in years because I figured I saw it before... Then my friend tells me about the updated show on Destination America... I'll have to check out a show the next time one is on...

Maybe a sticky thread about DISNEY SHOWS ON TV could be an idea for this section of the forums?

Melanie
07-14-2013, 11:36 AM
Maybe a sticky thread about DISNEY SHOWS ON TV could be an idea for this section of the forums?

I researched and posted this very thing every week for years. It was very time consuming, and when I went back to work I let it slip. It may be easier to do now with better search options.