PDA

View Full Version : Photopass+ question

JenniferS.
07-05-2013, 05:25 PM
I was thinking of getting the photopass + for our next trip. Can anyone tell me what restaurant/attraction pictures are included? Is it worth getting over the regular photopass? Thanks!!

faline
07-05-2013, 07:11 PM
Perhaps this (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=194015&highlight=photopass+plus+restaurant) will help.

Whether or not it is worth it to you would depend on how many of those photos you might but out of pocket.

VWL Mom
07-05-2013, 08:04 PM
This is from their Facebook page

Walt Disney World Participating Attractions:
Space Mountain
Splash Mountain
Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
Rock ‘n Roller Coaster
Expedition Everest
Dinosaur
Test Track

Walt Disney World Participating Character Dining Locations:
1900 Park Fare
Ohana (Breakfast only)
Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show
Chef Mickey’s
Cinderella’s Royal Table
Tusker House Restaurant
Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue
Princess Storybook Dining at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall

JenniferS.
07-05-2013, 10:36 PM
Thanks so much!!:thumbsup:

ISLE39
07-06-2013, 08:08 AM
Just a followup question. You don't have to buy those restaurant or ride pix to be put on the card do u?? Or do they just put it directly on your pp plus card

Mrs Bus Driver
07-06-2013, 09:03 AM
I believe you just give them your photo pass card/number and they take care of putting pictures on photo pass. I have read that the only pictures you pay for are family portraits that you have to set up an appointment for. :mickey:

Nascfan
07-06-2013, 03:05 PM
Mrs Bus Driver is correct. You just give them your photopass+ card and they take it from there.

ISLE39
07-08-2013, 07:26 AM
Ok thanks because when I was there last yr at chef mickeys you had to buy the picture for them to pp it for you

Mrs Bus Driver
07-08-2013, 12:14 PM
Ok thanks because when I was there last yr at chef mickeys you had to buy the picture for them to pp it for you

That may have been because you had regular photo-pass. I believe with pp+ restaurant and ride photos are included.

When I was looking into photo pass I had to really dig for info. I don't believe I can post a link to another site but if you send me a message I will give you the website where I found a lot of useful info. It is difficult to find pricing info directly on the Disney site. :mickey:

crltkcagle
07-12-2013, 04:30 PM
We were there in May and used photopass plus and when we dined at Chef Mickeys and Hoop de Doo they actually gave us our picture packages and put the pictures on the card! I was surprised because I thought the pictures were going to be just put on the card, but Nope we got the entire package! IMO photopass plus is worth every penny!

ISLE39
07-13-2013, 08:56 AM
Wow I'm sold now