PDA

View Full Version : Despicable Me 2

AgentC
07-04-2013, 08:52 AM
Anyone see Despicable Me 2 yet?

My mom took my kids yesterday.
My 5 year old loved it She was nice enough to give my a play by play and spoil the ending so I may be waiting for video. My mom thought it was okay but she didn't like MU either so I can't really go by her.
My 7 year old son said it was very good but it had some boring part and he gave it a 9.9.

So adults who have seen it and enjoyed the first movie, should I go or wait for the video?

Mickey'sGirl
07-04-2013, 08:57 AM
.... will you be able to resist the call of the Minions until it comes out on video, Cindy? ;)

We can't wait to see this one! The first Dispicable Me is one of my favourite movies EVER! Looking forward to hearing the reviews. :thumbsup:

AgentC
07-06-2013, 09:42 AM
.... will you be able to resist the call of the Minions until it comes out on video, Cindy? ;)

We can't wait to see this one! The first Dispicable Me is one of my favourite movies EVER! Looking forward to hearing the reviews. :thumbsup:

It might make a good date night with my husband. He loves Gru. :)

PirateLover
07-14-2013, 11:27 AM
If you liked the first one, I think it's worth it to see this, but I'm a big fan of seeing movies in theaters. I enjoyed it and felt there were plenty of jokes geared towards the adults to keep it interesting and fun, coupled of course with fart jokes and the like ;)