PDA

View Full Version : Mickey and the Magical Map

BrerGnat
07-03-2013, 01:33 PM
Has anyone seen this show yet? Curious if it's any good.

Disney4us2
07-03-2013, 01:50 PM
Has anyone seen this show yet? Curious if it's any good.

I have seen it twice now. It is one of the best that DL has come up with. It combines live action with animation. Lots of singing/dancing. A lot of the Disney characters have singing solo's featuring a song from their movie. There is Pochontas, Mulan, Rapunzel & Flynn, King Louie(Jungle book), and a couple of others. They do Lilo and Stitch "Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride", but neither Lilo or Stitch appear... that is kind of disapointing, It is great for both girls and boys. No heavy princess themes. Of course a live Mickey Mouse is the focus as well with a animated version.

tinkwest
07-07-2013, 11:08 AM
The show is great and I'm disappointed that I have only found the time to sit down and watch it once. It is about time that this wonderful theater is put to good use for all Disneyland visitors. I would recommend that anyone who enjoys Disney movies take the time to see this show. Not a bad seat in the house!

Melanie
07-07-2013, 12:39 PM
Can't wait to see it, but I'm going to hold off next month when I'm there and see it with my Senoritas in November. It may be hard to keep me away. ;) Love the great reviews, gals!

Carol
07-08-2013, 12:50 PM
SO EXCITED !!! :smickey: