PDA

View Full Version : The Poly!

steph436
07-01-2013, 05:57 PM
I am so surprised and excited! My husband suddenly changed our reservations from the Contemporary (it would have been our 1st time) to the Polynesian. All because he knew how much my DS (9) and I really wanted to try the POLY! :cloud9: I can't wait to arrive back at WDW on Friday! :joy:

Does anyone else get this excited for their WDW vacation? LOL

buzznwoodysmom
07-01-2013, 06:40 PM
That is awesome. We stayed there once, in December, and I've dreamed of staying there again one day in the summer. Love the Poly. Hope you have a wonderful time.

mickeys_princess_mom
07-01-2013, 07:13 PM
I am so surprised and excited! My husband suddenly changed our reservations from the Contemporary (it would have been our 1st time) to the Polynesian. All because he knew how much my DS (9) and I really wanted to try the POLY! :cloud9: I can't wait to arrive back at WDW on Friday! :joy:

Does anyone else get this excited for their WDW vacation? LOL

:high5: :joy:
Yes, we do!!! :blush: You will love it! We've stayed there twice, and in forty days will be back for our 35th anniversary. DH did the same--we started off at Pop, then considered CBR (also love), and now we're at Poly for 8 days vs. 3 at Pop.
Enjoy, enjoy!!! :wave:

faline
07-01-2013, 08:18 PM
My favorite resort!! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

RedSoxFan
07-02-2013, 11:42 AM
I feel your excitement. We are staying at the Poly for the first time in November. DH wanted to splurge --- so unlike him.

DisneyBarb
07-02-2013, 11:59 AM
Not sure you will ever want to stay anywhere else!! Enjoy, it's a great atmosphere and I don't think you will be disappointed!

LudwigVonDrake
07-02-2013, 08:34 PM
Congratulations! I stayed at the Poly once and it was awesome! :mickey:

AllDisney
07-03-2013, 04:36 PM
Congrats!

We are staying there this December for the first time. It's our 40th wedding anniversary:thumbsup:

Imag1neer
07-03-2013, 06:44 PM
We went there for our honeymoon back in October 2012, and it was fantastic. The resort has that classic '71 Disney feel that just can't be beat.

For our first breakfast, we had the Tonga Toast at Captain Cook's and were instantly hooked. We even took a trip back to the Polynesian on our last trip just for breakfast.

CaptSmee
07-03-2013, 10:11 PM
The Poly is so lusciously themed it really feels like your in the islands. My fav resort by far :thumbsup:

Keneva
07-08-2013, 08:03 PM
Smart Husband....:thumbsup:

baldburke
07-13-2013, 10:24 PM
Love the Poly! By far our favorite location! Having three kids helps make the decision easy with their trundle beds. It's great to be so close to the Magic Kingdom and monorail to Epcot. Theming is excellent. The music loop is great The best part might be leaving the park early to watch the fireworks from the beach with a drink and avoiding the exit crowds.

:fworks::marg::beer:

lvs_eeyore
07-24-2013, 04:36 AM
We absolutely adore the Poly. We will be there again club level in 12 days. I am getting so excited!:cloud9:

Katzateer
07-24-2013, 09:04 AM
Have only stayed one night at the Poly but it would be my dream vacation to stay the entire week. Have a great time!:thumbsup::mickey:

baldburke
07-25-2013, 11:07 PM
We absolutely adore the Poly. We will be there again club level in 12 days. I am getting so excited!:cloud9:

Club level again! Woohoo! Is it worth it? We've never done club level before but are trying it this time for something different. Super excited!

lvs_eeyore
07-25-2013, 11:15 PM
We have only ever done club level at the Poly and we think it is so worth it. The longhouse is wonderful and private in that the only people there are people who belong in that longhouse, no milling around of tour groups etc. The lounge is awesome. There is breakfast every morning, snacks at lunch, appetizers at 5 and dessert and cordials at 7. The staff is awesome and very helpful. You not only have your room but the lounge to sit in. The view of Wishes from the lounge and the beach is phenomenal. If you have kids there is a kids area in the lounge. The rooms have robes in them. There is nightly turndown service. I myself wouldn;t stay anywhere but club level when at the Poly. You will love it.

baldburke
07-28-2013, 11:01 PM
I myself wouldn;t stay anywhere but club level when at the Poly. You will love it.

Awesome! Looking froward to it! :mickey: