PDA

View Full Version : We Got It! Now We're Really Planning!

steamboat willy
06-30-2013, 10:31 AM
First of all, we weren't even planning on a DISNEY trip until next year. Then events happened and the planning begins!
Free Dining for now ends late September, but used a Pin Code that had an October Date. Nothing available with the pin code at OUR Allstar Resort that included the Free Dinning.
Found a room at Caribbean Beach, but when went to confirm, NO ROOM. :(
Called back a little later and had my choice of ALL Three Value's. :thumbsup:
Book It Please!
Just proves....Don't Give Up on Resorts, Dates & Dining. Things change hourly.
Now were PLANNING our Disney Trip that will INCLUDE a Birthday Celebration :party:,
Free Dining:eat:, Food & Wine :wine:, Eat To The Beat :rocker:, a Reunion :sail: and at the RESORT we LOVE!:high5:
Let the PLANNING Begin! See You Real Soon!

buzznwoodysmom
06-30-2013, 02:40 PM
Awesome!!

Just keep in mind that the free dining at the value resorts is just the quick service plan (no table service meals included). When we have priced things out in the past the cost to upgrade to the basic dining plan (1 QS, 1 TS, and 1 snack per day) was around the same same price as upgrading to a moderate resort and getting the basic dining plan. Just want to give you a heads up incase you aren't aware of the quick service dining plan at the values.

faline
06-30-2013, 03:18 PM
Enjoy the planning!! :mickey:

steamboat willy
07-01-2013, 01:33 PM
Thank You B & W Mom. Actually we are the folks that do not enjoy planning our vacation by where we were lucky enough to get a reservation. We've done both, QS and the Basic with TS. The TS drove my DW crazy, we ate way too much and we had to get two large deserts, they made us, REALLY!
Now when WE THOUGHT we had a room at Caribbean Beach with Free Dining, I proved that was the better deal than ASM without Free Dining. By the time we paid for meals, mugs and all beverages the cost was about the same with the plus of a Moderate Resort! Then NOTHING at a Mod during our dates?
Thanks, were still planning!

minnie04
07-01-2013, 03:27 PM
Awesome!!! Have a great time planning your vacation :mickey:
Love it when it works out in the end :thumbsup:

buzznwoodysmom
07-01-2013, 03:59 PM
Thank You B & W Mom. Actually we are the folks that do not enjoy planning our vacation by where we were lucky enough to get a reservation. We've done both, QS and the Basic with TS. The TS drove my DW crazy, we ate way too much and we had to get two large deserts, they made us, REALLY!
Now when WE THOUGHT we had a room at Caribbean Beach with Free Dining, I proved that was the better deal than ASM without Free Dining. By the time we paid for meals, mugs and all beverages the cost was about the same with the plus of a Moderate Resort! Then NOTHING at a Mod during our dates?
Thanks, were still planning!

That's great. I am glad you found the resort/plan that works best for your family. Just wanted to put that out there in case you were unaware. Happy planning!

vizsla
07-02-2013, 04:30 AM
Happy Planning:thumbsup: