PDA

View Full Version : Food & Wine Snack Question/s

steamboat willy
06-27-2013, 05:42 PM
OK, I'm a newbee when it comes to eating/snacking at F&W Festival. Since we will have Free Dining, I know we can use Snack Credits or is there a way to get more with a Counter Service? What are my options? Suggestions Please! :eat::eat:

ginny57
06-27-2013, 06:02 PM
I've never used the DDP for F&W but I do recall seeing items at the booths marked with the snack symbol so you'd know which items you could get with a snack credit.

SBETigg
06-27-2013, 06:12 PM
You can no longer trade in counter service credits to get more snack credits. Your options are to use your snack credits or pay out of pocket/gift card/F&W card. You can buy prepaid cards that make paying for F & W items easier, though not really any easier than just charging to your room.

What I like to do is to study all the offerings first and use my snack credits on the more expensive items, then pay oop for anything else I am interested in trying.

Ms. Mode
06-28-2013, 07:37 AM
You can fill up pretty quick just sampling a few items too!

steamboat willy
06-28-2013, 08:32 AM
Is there a link to F&W snacks with pricing?

TheDuckRocks
06-28-2013, 09:11 AM
Is there a link to F&W snacks with pricing?

There will be sites that will carry that info closer to the event. Someone has always seems to come along and share that info here with us on Intercot. BTW I'll send you a private message.

SBETigg
06-28-2013, 09:58 AM
As previously said, the information comes out before the event and usually ends up here. But in general, food samples go from $4 to $7 (some less, some more, but on average). Alcoholic beverage prices range a bit higher.

steamboat willy
06-28-2013, 10:38 PM
Thanks Duck Rocks. You cost me a Disney Snack ebook. No really thanks.
Snacking in October. :eat: