PDA

View Full Version : Agent P's Experience

TheHD
06-26-2013, 08:42 PM
My last two trips, my family and I did the Kim Possible experience and I'm trying to remember how the registration and timing thing worked, especially now if things have changed with Agent P.

My question is, once you go to the kiosk and register for a, what used to be Kimmunicator, time, do you have a certain time window to show up and pick up your, I'm guessing Agent communicator or maybe Communicator-inator?

I ask because our last trip was just before Kim Possible was phased out and Agent P began. We really want to make sure we do the Agent P experience, especially since we'll only be at Epcot one day within our upcoming trip. I would like to register for Agent P in the morning, but not if I have to show up exactly at a specific time. I would like to register in the morning knowing that I can pick up the device any time after the time displayed on the ticket (if I remember correctly, that is how Kim Possible was). Or is it more like a FastPass to where you need to show up within a specific window?

Thanks in advance.

Strmchsr
06-27-2013, 07:26 AM
You don't register for Agent P. You just go to one of the Kiosks around World Showcase and pick up the device. They ask you if you have 30-45 min to complete the assignment and off you go. But you only do 1 country. If you want to do another country you go back and let them know. They keep tabs of how many guests are at each country so they don't have too many doing it at once. So, if you only have 30 min you can do 1 country and enjoy it without having to commit a whole afternoon to it.

Mickey'sGirl
06-27-2013, 08:51 AM
..... AND it is SOOOOO much fun! :thumbsup:

TheHD
06-27-2013, 07:07 PM
Ok, thanks.

So it is a little different then Kim Possible then. I remember registering for that.

This way I can show up when I want.

TheHD
06-27-2013, 07:13 PM
..... AND it is SOOOOO much fun! :thumbsup:

I bet. My family and I really enjoyed Kim Possible (the attraction, not the cartoon), so much so that we completed the entire world database in one sitting.

We are also very big Phineas and Ferb fans (Doof is my favorite), so there is that added bonus.

AgentC
06-27-2013, 07:21 PM
We have a lot of fun doing it. It certainly makes you explore World Showcase thoroughly. United Kingdom is one of our favorite missions.

Mickey'sGirl
06-27-2013, 07:33 PM
We have a lot of fun doing it. It certainly makes you explore World Showcase thoroughly. United Kingdom is one of our favorite missions.Same here... and Germany. We love the trains during a mission! :secret: