PDA

View Full Version : High Ho, Silver...Away

Disney4us2
06-24-2013, 04:30 PM
We met our friends yesterday to do the Tiki Room 50th anniversary. We entered through the Grand Californian (they were staying there) in the morning.

Just before we were heading over to DL and the Tiki Room we saw a sign. Special Annual Passholder preview of the Lone Ranger. There were two showings (12 & 4PM). We were able to get wrist bands for the 12pm show. I thought is was just going to be a small preview. It was for the whole movie...WOW The movie as really good and I would love to see it again.

The line was long, but we got our seats. As we entered the Muppet Vision Theater, CM's were passing out Lone Ranger buttons and a Lone Ranger mask. It was only announced that morning and they tweeted it.

The red carpet premier was on Saturday and the screening was in the Muppet Vision Theater. I heard people were lined up at 4am just to see the stars arrive at the red carpet.

As for the Tiki Room.... we went and they scanned our pass and gave us a small paper to commerate the anniversary. There were also some special tiki looking glasses for the Dole whip floats. We just got our paper and headed back to DCA to eat and then line up.

We left after the movie as we had a baby shower to attend. Just glad to be at the right place at the right time.

Melanie
06-24-2013, 04:37 PM
Very cool, Marci!

Carol
06-27-2013, 09:19 AM
:cool: