PDA

View Full Version : Main Street Electrical Parade

ANG
06-24-2013, 01:34 PM
I know there are lots of recommended spots for the MK 3:00 parade but would those still be the best spots for the electrical parade?

Strmchsr
06-24-2013, 02:03 PM
In general, yes. It travels pretty much the identical route.

Main Street Jim
06-24-2013, 05:15 PM
I usually recommend somewhere between Casey's/Ice Cream Parlor and the Hub. Thing is, you have to grab these spots kind of early, as it fills up.

That way, after the parade, you don't have to move to view the fireworks :thumbsup: Send someone in your group to grab hot dogs or ice cream in between :)

DANAM
06-24-2013, 08:11 PM
We like to catch the evening parade right across from Liberty Tree Tavern. We have also caught the parade right in the beginning. I try to avoid main street at all cost.

barnaby
06-24-2013, 09:55 PM
I like Frontierland at the area in front of the Diamond Horseshoe. Not as crowded typically as Main Street or the Hub, and has easy access to restrooms if needed.

Capt_redshirt
06-25-2013, 12:00 AM
I'm partial to the inner circle near the main gate you get a great view and are able to see them coming and going great for photographers

Katzateer
06-25-2013, 08:14 AM
The best spot is from the train station balcony. Get there early enough ( at least 90 minutes before) and you can sit to watch parade, fireworks and castle image show. We bring food and people watch while waiting.

I have had a lot of luck just walking into MK at last minute and watching at bottom of train station also. Then you can make a quick getaway before buses have long lines.