PDA

View Full Version : Party of One Dining - Favorite Places?

DisneyEpcotDad
06-23-2013, 08:05 PM
:mickey: With my two sons having moved into teen age and adult hood years ago, I've enjoyed several Party of One trips to DW. For those of you who have done the "party of one" trips, what are your favorite dining places? Mine are the counter at Beaches & Cream at the Beach Club, Cape May Cafe dinner buffet at Beach Club (eating at a buffet does not require a partner!), Kona Cafe at the Polynesian. The Port Orleans French Quarter food court also has a nice variety, plus Hollywood Studios area near Tower of Terror. Of course Boma breakfast or dinner is a winner with a group or by yourself. :wave:

Simba's Mom
06-23-2013, 10:06 PM
My favorite "dining for one" places have been the Sci Fi Dine Inn, Coral Reef (ask for a tank-side table), any character meal (believe it or not-the people watching is great!), and Sanaa.

Dopey's Girl
06-24-2013, 08:53 AM
I love lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern, Sci-Fi, and Le Cellier when I'm alone. I tend to eat my bigger meal mid day, then just have something light later on in the day. I've done a number of solo trips, and have never felt odd eating alone, that is the beauty of Disney!

Capt_redshirt
06-24-2013, 11:45 AM
The sit down side of Yak and Yeti is really nice for a party of one. also i agree with sci fi dine in