PDA

View Full Version : Stroller Rental before park opening

JellyMango
06-23-2013, 04:54 PM
Are you able to rent strollers before rope drop at all of the parks? If so, typically how early do they open the stroller rental process?

Main Street Jim
06-23-2013, 07:03 PM
I would think that since Stroller Rentals at all four parks are *just* inside the turnstiles, and the parks have early guests for breakfast, that the rental counter would be open as soon as they start letting guests inside the turnstiles (typically about 7:30am, if I'm correct). I know that MK used to have a stroller-rental CM outside of the park between the ferry boat and Monorail ramps, just before Bag Check; you'd get your "tag" there, and, if paying in cash, just go inside, present your tag, and get your stroller.

Strmchsr
06-23-2013, 07:20 PM
I wouldn't recommend the park strollers, though. They've gotten ridiculously expensive. You could buy your own (and a nice one) for the price of 2-3 days renting. I'd suggest looking at someone like Strollers and Groceries. MUCH better rates and delivered right to your resort.

AgentC
06-23-2013, 09:21 PM
I second Chris. I rented a stroller from Strollers and Groceries for way less than it would have cost me to rent in the parks. They use the City Mini and the GT Mini strollers which are awesome strollers. They have lots of storage, very comfy for the kids and very easy to wheel. When I rented they also included a free rain cover.

I've also found it nice to have a stroller around the resort.