PDA

View Full Version : Meeting Princesses

WDWPrincess
06-22-2013, 02:22 PM
Now that the new Fantasyland has opened - how do you get photos and autographs from the princesses?

I remember that in Mickey's Toon Town you could meet three princesses in one room at one time.

Then once the new Fantasyland was announced, weren't we lead to believe that you would meet each princess in her own special location similar to Ariel's Grotto?

And now I hear that you meet them on Main Street?

Do you meet them in groups of three like we did in Mickey's Toon Town? Or is it different now?

Please give me as many details as possible because I will soon be trying to do this with a four year old.

Thanks.

Pirate Granny
06-22-2013, 05:13 PM
Sill on Main Street right when you come into the park...there are fast passes! The new location where snow whites scary adventure was; is very close to opening...not sure when, but when it does, the Main Street location will close. Ariel is in her grotto, by herself next to the ride, going toward the circus area. Belle I believe is only in her storybook adventure in Fantasyland. Beast is at BOG during dinner, but doesn't visit tables, walks through and he can be found in a separate room for picture when you leave...not during your meal. Merida is across from Cosmic Rays by the bridge...very cute, get there early! The fairies are in Adventureland right to the right hand building after you cross the bridge entering Adventureland. I think Tiana is by the Christmas store by the bridge in frontier land. Have fun...

WDWPrincess
06-22-2013, 11:53 PM
Thanks Pirate Granny.

So Cinderella, Aurora and Jasmine are all at the main street location?

AgentC
06-23-2013, 05:59 AM
Aurora. Cinderella and Rapunzel meet in the Town Hall Theater. Jasmine meets in Adventureland in the Bazar. Snow White has been meeting outside in the Main St area but they keep moving her so the best thing to so will be to check the progrm guide for her.