PDA

View Full Version : DVC - Annual Pass questions

Mickey'sGirl
06-21-2013, 03:26 PM
1. Can DVC discounted APs be purchased at Guest Services at WDW, or do they have to be purchased from Member Services?

2. Can Multi-Day park tickets be exchanged towards purchasing DVC discounted APs?

Hammer
06-21-2013, 03:34 PM
Jenn, DVC APs can be purchased at Guest Relations/ticket windows at any of the parks and DTD. Just tell them you are purchasing a DVC discounted AP and show your membership card with your photo ID. We have purchased our DVC APs at AK, Epcot's International Gateway and MK and always gotten our discount.

Sorry, but we've never had old park hopper tickets to apply to an AP so can't help you there.

mickeyman42
06-22-2013, 08:00 AM
I don't know that you can, but I would think you can. If you can take your multi-day ticket and upgrade it to a regular priced AP, then I can't see why you wouldn't be able to upgrade it to the same (albeit discounted) DVC AP

Mickey'sGirl
06-22-2013, 08:28 AM
That's my thinking too, MM42.

Trying to figure if we can budget a December trip :secret:

Thanks for your help guys!

PETE FROM NYC
06-23-2013, 06:14 PM
With APs, can you piggy-back an AAA discount on top of DVC discount?

Mickey'sGirl
06-23-2013, 06:25 PM
I can't imagine so.

MarkC
06-23-2013, 06:37 PM
No AAA discount on top of the member discount.

Also, make certain you have your membership card with you. They have asked for ours every time. They also will probably ask you for proof that you are at the same address as the member if you are buying passes for family members.