PDA

View Full Version : Took advantage of DVC cruise perk

Aurora
06-19-2013, 09:59 AM
Just booked my parents on the Disney Dream through the DVC cruise offer that came through the DVC email yesterday. It's their first cruise so they're really excited. The deal included all stateroom categories for $699 per person. They're booked in a stateroom that's normally $1190 per person!

The DVC email had the subject line "Splash into Savings with New Perks for Members!"

faline
06-19-2013, 10:08 AM
I saw that e-mail yesterday. Glad you were able to take advantage of the offer.

VWL Mom
06-19-2013, 11:53 AM
It really is a nice perk for those that can take advantage of it. Glad you were able to use it.

When I got the email I was expecting one of those add on now "perks". I was pleasantly surprised to see it was not.

DizneyRox
06-20-2013, 07:35 PM
Yeah, we did the NE cruise last year for like $650 I think it was. I couldn't pass it up, 5 nights for that price was sweet!

It's nice they are thinking of rewarding DVC members like that, lets hope they keep it up.

Those prices are probably better than the cast member rates for cruises. I think when I cruised as a cast member it was like $650 for a seven day cruise, but that was long ago, probably 10 years now.