PDA

View Full Version : Place to stay

Fire314
06-15-2013, 07:37 PM
We are in the early planning stages for a trip to Disney with the whole family for 2015. Are there any places on property that can sleep 9, there will be 5 adults and 4 kids.

TinyDancer
06-15-2013, 07:43 PM
I don't think anywhere can fit that many? Other than a suite... A SUITE suite... Family suites and cabins sleep 6 each I think. Two rooms at the Poly or if one child is under 3 then two rooms anywhere is probably going to be your only option...

One nice thing about 2 rooms (and that I really like about the cabins but they won't work for you) is if any of your group wants to nap or some want to sleep in/come in late, etc, you can break the rooms up that way. They'd have to be connecting really, or at least right next door and keep the doors open, but put the kids down early or for a nap in one room and the adults can be in the other room until bedtime!!

VWL Mom
06-15-2013, 08:32 PM
Some of the 2 bedroom villas can sleep 9, some having 3 bathrooms which is a big plus. You might look into renting points to help reduce the price. Our sponsor The Timeshare Store would be a good option if you decided to go that path.

buzznwoodysmom
06-15-2013, 08:35 PM
The two bedroom villas at Bay Lake Tower and Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani Village sleep 9, I believe. They have two queen beds in one bedroom, a king in the master, a queen sofa bed, and a twin sleeper chair in living room. These also have full kitchens, washer and dryer, and I believe 3 bathrooms.

I might be mistaken, but I don't think the older DVC 2 bedrooms sleep 9. I think the others only sleep 8. Not sure how many the Villas at Grand Floridian will sleep in their 2 bedroom unit. Since its a brand new DVC resort I would hope these would sleep 9 as well, but I really don't know for sure.

My2Sons
06-15-2013, 11:15 PM
We really liked the Cabins at Fort Wilderness. If I went with extended family, this is probably the way I would go. Close enough that everyone can hang out together and pop between cabins, but still have your own space when and if necessary.

Pirate Granny
06-15-2013, 11:57 PM
OKW has the sleeper chair too!

stephicakes
06-16-2013, 07:14 AM
Yep - OKW will sleep 9. We stayed in a 2 bdrm villa and found it nice & roomy. Washer & dryer in the villa was a huge plus.

:mickey:

azcavalier
06-16-2013, 10:43 AM
The Treehouse Villas at Saratoga Springs also sleep 9. I just hear that they're really hard to get.