PDA

View Full Version : Pre-purchase Premier pass?

Disney_pups2
06-13-2013, 01:42 PM
Can you Pre-Purchase a premier pass? I am needing to know so that I can get my rooms on discount ahead of time. I was told that with the regular annual passes you can purchase ahead of time and make resies based on the fact you will be activating the pass when you get there. Ideas and thoughts please?

Dopey's Girl
06-13-2013, 04:34 PM
I just added one to my shopping cart on the Disney site. They love to take your money when they can get it, shouldn't be a problem for your to pre purchase!

faline
06-13-2013, 08:36 PM
I've never had to have an annual pass in my possession in order to book at room at annual passholder discount rates. Of course, I've needed to have the annual pass by time I arrive to check into my room.

BrerGnat
06-13-2013, 10:44 PM
You cannot purchase the Premier Pass online. It is only available at Disneyland ticket booths or at Guest Relations at the WDW main parks or DtD.

If you are wanting to make an AP diacount reservatiob at WDW, you don't need the AP until you check in.

If, however, you want to make Disneyland AP reservations, they require your AP number at the time you make the reservation.