PDA

View Full Version : Finally got it !!!

minnie04
06-13-2013, 09:35 AM
Last night my DS9 asked if we were going to be able to eat at Chef Mickey's on our July 4th trip. I was not planning on doing it because it is so hard to get a table there. WELL I just called and I was able to book a 6:00pm dinner reservation for the two of us. I'm so excited to take him there. I'm going to keep it a surprise until we are there...:mickey:

I have only been there for breakfast. Can anyone tell me how the dinner is? be honest please. I'm going to take him no matter what, but I would like the heads up on the meal..

thanks

AllDisney
06-13-2013, 09:48 AM
That is wonderful that you got the reservations:thumbsup:

Never eaten there so can't offer any help.

Enjoy your dinner:number1:

Katzateer
06-13-2013, 10:36 AM
Loud. Food is good. The kids love the dessert bar. Fun. Have a great time!:thumbsup:

Ms. Mode
06-13-2013, 10:50 AM
We ate dinner there a couple of years ago and it totally spoiled us to other buffet dinners! The food is excellent and so is the character interaction. I have a friend that describes Chef Mickey's as a buffet on steriods...I think that about says it. Have fun! :thumbsup:

minnie04
06-13-2013, 11:17 AM
Great !! Thanks everyone :thumbsup:

SurferStitch
06-13-2013, 11:53 AM
We've only ever done breakfast there, but are having dinner there for the first time in December. I can't wait to try it out!!

Glad you got your ressie!! :mickey:

barbiegirl314
06-13-2013, 12:58 PM
Just had dinner there a couple of weeks ago for the first time, in the past we always went for breakfast.

Myself and my two DS's age 7 and 16 LOVED the dinner buffet! we may be doing the dinner from now on instead of the breakfast.

The character interaction is always wonderful there, I feel, no matter what time of day you go