PDA

View Full Version : Gluten Free at Victoria & Alberts

mommyprincess
06-12-2013, 03:59 PM
So I am tossing around the idea of making reservations for my family at Victoria & Alberts to celebrate my son graduating high school, and me graduating college (at 44!). Unfortunately, I have a gluten allergy and although Disney is amazing at all the other places we like to eat, I was not sure if they made accomodations at V & A's. Anyone got any info for me?:mickey:

Dulcee
06-13-2013, 09:13 AM
Of all restaurants on property I'd imagine V&As would be the most accommodating. Their menu is so seasonal and changes literally day to day so I can't imagine they'd have a problem with a gluten allergy. I would just note it on your reservation and plan on having a fantastic meal.

BrerGnat
06-13-2013, 10:05 AM
I would recommend trying to eat at the Chef's table. The chef will PERSONALLY make a meal for you, based on what you like/don't like and what you can/cannot eat.

I imagine GF here is quite easy since they use mostly all fresh foods and it's a tiny restaurant so they are not cooking in volume here.

awaggett
06-13-2013, 11:13 PM
I have a shellfish allergy and V&A was extremely accommodating. The whole experience is so personalized, I can't see it being a problem. I eat out and travel a lot, V&A is still one of the best dining experiences I have had.