PDA

View Full Version : Missing Photopass Photos

Figment104
06-12-2013, 09:02 AM
I meant to post this sooner, and it's probably much to late now, but I've been reviewing our photopass pictures from our trip in May (11-18th), and I recently noticed the the very first pictures that were taken of us aren't included on the card. I'm getting ready to actually order my CD in the next few days since I'm approaching the 30 day mark.

So, is there anyway at this point to see if they can find our missing pictures and add them, or are we just out of luck. It's really only a couple of pictures, but they're the ones from our very first night, and DS very first time in the MK. I know the date and appx time if that helps!

Thanks!

PopPhan
06-12-2013, 10:05 AM
I believe that there is a PhotoPass phone number to call with your card number (if you have/had multiple cards, you should give them the numbers on each) and date(s) of visit that they can use to try to locate the missing photos.

There are no promises that you will get them back, but they will certainly try.

AmyKane
06-12-2013, 10:34 AM
Same thing had happened to us during one of our visits and it was a bit after our trip when I had realized some of the photos were missing.
I think I actually sent an email and when they respondeded to me I had to provide them with the photo pass card number, the day from when the picture(s) were taken and park locaton. Withen a couple of days they were found.
Good Luck!

Figment104
06-12-2013, 10:48 AM
Thanks so much, I'll definitely give it a shot since it can't hurt!

Hopefully they'll be able to help us out too!

AmyKane, did you just send them an email to the address on the website (I'm assuming there's one, but haven't looked yet).

Thanks!

Figment104
06-12-2013, 10:52 AM
Looks like I was 2 days too late. I just went to the website and found out they have a form you can fill out for lost photos. Turns out they can only search back for 30 days, and our pics were taking on the evening of 5/11. Guess I should have asked last week.

Oh well, now I know for next time.

Figment104
06-12-2013, 11:04 AM
Ok, sorry to be a complete spaz with posting about this, but I decided to give the phone number listed a try just in case they were able to go back a bit further in person. Turns out she was able to look back to the 11th, and is currently trying to find the pictures.

So, just as an FYI to anyone else who may have just missed the cutoff on the form, call and see if they can look in person.

Nascfan
06-12-2013, 12:34 PM
I'm glad you decided to call and hope they can find them for you. We were missing some of Pooh and our daughter from the same week, we called and they found them and loaded them right in online. They were very special to her as Pooh is her favorite and she had a Pooh shirt on. Good luck, hopefully they'll be able to find them for you.

Figment104
06-13-2013, 02:44 PM
The cast member I talked to was very helpful, and very through with her search, but unfortunately she was not able to find the pictures. I would definitely encourage anyone who notices that they are missing pictures though to call, since you never know, and since they were so helpful!

Now to finish adding boarders and the like to the ones we have so I can get my CD ordered. Boy do I wish the Photopass site was faster :mickey: