PDA

View Full Version : Wishes

fanofdisney
06-09-2013, 11:20 AM
If you were eating dinner at Kona Cafe would you leave (assuming you have a park hopper) to view wishes from inside MK or would you stay at Poly and view them from the beach?

MCeee
06-09-2013, 11:59 AM
We've done both, and prefer the beach @ Poly.
Pros: More relaxing getting situated, full view of the fireworks, sound piped in, more relaxing leaving afterwards. Or don;t leave at all... have a snack, drink, swim or just kick back and relax.

Cons: Pandemonium getting over to MK (unless you have lots of time) and finding a spot. If you get a little too close (like we did last month), it looks less organized, as fireworks come from lots of angles. Leaving afterwards is usually pandemonium again.

My two cents!

MickeysBestPal
06-09-2013, 06:03 PM
1- If you were eating dinner at Kona Cafe would you leave (assuming you have a park hopper) to view wishes from inside MK or

2- would you stay at Poly and view them from the beach?

1- You don't need a Park Hopper ticket to get into MK if you haven't been to another theme park already that day.
And, if you have just been at MK earlier in that day and left, you can return to MK that same day without needing a Hopper.

2- If you don't have enough time to get over to, and into MK and find a good position to see Wishes, I'd stay at the Poly Beach.

MargaretMessler
06-09-2013, 08:13 PM
Rather than get into a crush of people heading in at the last minute (depending on your dinner res time), I think I would choose the Poly beach.

If you have an early res, head over and scope out a spot and grab desert

fanofdisney
06-10-2013, 10:53 AM
We have a 5:00 ADR but I was thinking I might change it to later if we are going to view them from the beach. We will be at MVMCP the week we are there so I just don't know if we need to be in the park for both Wishes and Holiday Wishes.