PDA

View Full Version : Jack Sparrow Cupcake

Bethis26fan
06-07-2013, 12:58 PM
Do they still have the jack sparrow cupcakes that come in the little treasure chest?

Ms. Mode
06-07-2013, 02:14 PM
I've never seen or heard of a Jack cupcake. Where did you get it before? If they're still around I'll have to try one. :thumbsup:

Figment!
06-07-2013, 02:27 PM
I've never seen or heard of a Jack cupcake. Where did you get it before? If they're still around I'll have to try one. :thumbsup:
From Tidbits December 2012 (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=196346)
New Year, New Treat

12/2/12 Disney’s Hollywood Studios has announced that it will offer a special gourmet cupcake in the New Year to celebrate its favorite buccaneer. Beginning January 17th, 2013; Guests can plunder a Captain Jack Sparrow themed chocolate cupcake with chocolate fudge butter cream icing topped with chocolate shavings and edible golden pearls. The cupcake comes served in a treasure chest box with a chocolate coin, chocolate map, and chocolate key. This decadent dessert comes with an equally decedent price tag of $8.99 and will be available at Starring Rolls, Sweet Spells, Backlot Express, Studio Catering Co and ABC Commissary. The cupcake was actually released earlier than anounced around Mid-December.

Do they still have the jack sparrow cupcakes that come in the little treasure chest? The origional announcment didn't include an end date; however, another INTERCOTee who has been there recently may know for sure.

Ms. Mode
06-07-2013, 03:24 PM
Wow! How did I miss that, I do read your Tidbits section Fig...

mickeys_princess_mom
06-07-2013, 08:19 PM
I will be needing one of these!!!! :pirate:

Zippy 1
06-07-2013, 09:00 PM
Me too!:mickey: