PDA

View Full Version : All-Star Sports Food Court Closed?

DisneyRPh
06-03-2013, 10:22 PM
I'm seeing information on other pages about the food court being closed starting in August and remaining closed through December. I've booked a preferred room (so I don't have to crutch far) during that time. I can't seem to find any information about this on the main Disney page to validate this info...can anyone help point me in the right direction please??

Capt_redshirt
06-03-2013, 11:00 PM
I've been seeing that too. its probably a good idea tho i've heard it hasn't had a good refurb in a long time. According to the roumors the arcade will become a grab and go food counter. and all star movies and music will be open and are in walking distance to each other

JoDisney
06-03-2013, 11:05 PM
Yes, I googled All Star Sports food court closing in August. It looks all true.

mickeyman42
06-04-2013, 07:27 AM
this is straight from Figments post under the news thread:

5/26/13 The End Zone Food Court at Disney’s All-Star Sports resort will be closed for a lengthy refurbishment later this Summer. The counter service dining location is scheduled to be closed from August 5 through December 20, 2013. During the closure, the resort will offer two supplemental options to Guests staying there. The resort will offer a special bus service to the All-Star Music and All-Star Movies resorts during standard mealtimes; so that, Guests may use one of the food courts at the nearby hotels. Additionally, grab-and-go items such as sandwiches, salads, snacks, pastries, and cereal will be available at the Game Point Arcade.

Sounds like a bad time to stay at any of the all-stars as the food courts are going to be crazy!

Melanie
06-04-2013, 07:37 AM
this is straight from Figments post under the news thread:

Yes, the information was posted here in our News forum (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=199515) a week ago.

Folks! Be sure to always check out Figment's Tidbits (stickied at the top of the News forum). He has great info and up date news in there.

NewmanFamily6
06-04-2013, 04:15 PM
I think I would try to switch resorts if at all possible since you are on crutches.:mickey: