PDA

View Full Version : Park Hours Calendar by month

DunkinNut
05-30-2013, 10:24 AM
Granted it has been awhile since I've gone to the Disney website - but I wouldn't think it this difficult to find the park hours by month. There use to be link to see a month at a time that included all 4 major theme parks. Am I just overlooking it? I can find OTHER websites that have a month-at-a-glance but really prefer to go by the official website.... HELP! :mickey:

mgmnut
05-30-2013, 10:56 AM
All I can find on the Disney site is a day to day view also, nothing by month.

PopPhan
05-30-2013, 11:02 AM
With the latest upgrade of the official site, they have effectively hidden, or completely removed, the monthly "At-A-Glance" calendar.

It is truly disappointing to see that one of the best planning aids on their site has been made unavailable. I would suggest contacting them and complaining about the lack of the monthly calendars. If enough people complain, they might just make them available again.

DunkinNut
05-30-2013, 11:41 AM
I just "spoke" with them via chat and expressed my grief about this change. I can NOT imagine why. They had no answers except - "it changed when the site changed". they were apologetic. I asked her to pass it on to the powers that be!