PDA

View Full Version : Friday the 13th

Mrs Bus Driver
05-29-2013, 12:06 PM
I just read something that sounds very cool. On September 13th the villains are taking over DHS until the 13th hour (1pm). Sounds like the villains will be up to no good. Was wondering if they have done anything like this before? Any ideas on what we could expect? DD has always liked the Disney villains and thinks a villain park would be cool, so I would love to take her there for at least part of the day. Would later be better for interaction with characters? DD is 26 I am sure she would enjoy something a little less kiddie.:mickey:

Strmchsr
05-29-2013, 12:38 PM
This is part of the limited time magic promotion for this year. No, they haven't done anything like this before. I would imagine it's going to be super-crowded as the villains are pretty popular and many of them aren't out for meet n greets on a regular basis. It sounds like it'll be cool, and I'm thinking about going, but be prepared for wall-to-wall crowds because it is such a unique, and 1 day, event.

PlutoLover
05-29-2013, 02:05 PM
I'm gonna be there too!! I booked my trip around it, and can't wait!! :yay:

Mrs Bus Driver
05-29-2013, 03:10 PM
I'm gonna be there too!! I booked my trip around it, and can't wait!! :yay:

Have been going back and forth on weather to book 1st or 2nd week in Sept. This helped me make up my mind. :mickey:

disneymom15
05-29-2013, 04:36 PM
Wow, just realized we'll be there on that day.

VWL Mom
05-29-2013, 05:30 PM
Now this sounds like it'll be fun. So jealous of all of you that are going to be there.

Pirate Granny
05-29-2013, 07:24 PM
I have a reservation at A of A, but still undecided, especially after just returning from the studios on the first day of the Star Wars weekend (crazy crowds). Also, disappointed that there is MNSSHP on the same night...was hoping that they would adjust the days...

CaptSmee
06-06-2013, 11:51 AM
I'll be there! :thumbsup:

ASweetLov
06-06-2013, 01:26 PM
I will be there on that day too! My fiancee loves the characters so he will be excited! I know it will be very crowded but we know we will have lots of fun :malef: