PDA

View Full Version : Phone case

fanofdisney
05-24-2013, 10:37 PM
Does anyone know if there are phone cases available for the Galaxy S4? I don't see anything online but am curious if there is anything at the parks?

Strmchsr
05-25-2013, 07:40 AM
Nope and only 2 fairly lame choices for the S3. Disney is definitely not interested in the Android market. It's all about Apple.

Melanie
05-25-2013, 08:16 AM
Yeah, apparently the Android cases weren't selling so they were removed.

DizneyRox
05-25-2013, 09:16 AM
There are too many devices to really keep up. While the Galaxy phones are popular, as mentioned, if you want choices, get an iPhone.

I've got one of the most powerful Androids on the market, but nobody makes a decent case. Otterbox, Ballistix, Seidio, etc all passed on making something. I needed to settle on a $5 special from eBay, I'm wanting to spend the $30 for good one, but nobody wants my money.

Heck, iPhone designs were leaked ahead of release due to case designs making it out, they line up to make cases for Apple products.

fanofdisney
05-25-2013, 09:30 AM
I just don't get it. You would think they would want more of the market :shrug:

iphone, iphone, iphone....it's always about the iPhone :(

Basket Mommy
05-25-2013, 11:14 AM
I have an S3 and couldn't find anything for it at Disney in February. Everything was iPhone. I don't get it. I had an iPhone for several years, but I love my Galaxy so much more.

I have found some cute cases for it on Etsy, but the seller is in Hong Kong and it took a few weeks to receive them.

fanofdisney
05-25-2013, 05:00 PM
yes it is disappointing. I will check out Etsy, thanks for the suggestion.