PDA

View Full Version : Joffrey's at the Resorts

big blue and hairy
05-22-2013, 08:45 PM
I have to say, a couple weeks ago DW and I stayed at Pop Century. While Nescafe never actually ruined my Disney experience, how nice it was to wake up, go to the food court a get.....wait for it.....A GOOD CUP OF COFFEE!!! Thank you WDW for finally getting a good coffee brand and for actually brewing the coffee instead of Sludge-o-matic. I don't care if it was motivated by money or someone in the higher ups wanting good coffee. I am a happy camper (even if I don't stay at Ft Wilderness).
:coffee: :coffee:

:sulley:

VWL Mom
05-22-2013, 08:53 PM
I totally forgot about the change in coffee, glad to hear you approved. Looking forward to trying it in June.

AdventurelandTikiGirl
05-22-2013, 09:51 PM
I'm so glad to hear this! I was wondering when Joffrey's was going to appear in the resorts. :clappy::mcoffee:

BuddyL4
05-22-2013, 10:04 PM
Can't wait to try it, but it still can't compare to coffee perked over a camp fire through a paper towell filter. :thumbsup: JUST KIDDING I was having a scout camp flashback :drill:

MargaretMessler
05-23-2013, 10:58 AM
They switched over during our stay this past week, and the difference was tremendous!

Figment104
05-23-2013, 12:13 PM
I was so looking forward to having good coffee for our stay at WL (5/11-5/18), and as of 5/18 WL still had Nescafe. I was a bit bummed, that they hadn't changed over yet. I asked if they knew when they would be, and no one seemed to know for sure. So just as a heads up, not all the resorts have possibly changed (unless it was this week).

big blue and hairy
05-23-2013, 12:41 PM
I was so looking forward to having good coffee for our stay at WL (5/11-5/18), and as of 5/18 WL still had Nescafe. I was a bit bummed, that they hadn't changed over yet. I asked if they knew when they would be, and no one seemed to know for sure. So just as a heads up, not all the resorts have possibly changed (unless it was this week).

You're right. We visited WL while we were there and I notice they still had Nescafe. I was surprised.

TheVBs
05-24-2013, 07:47 AM
That's awesome! I know it's going to be a welcome change for me on the next trip. :cloud9:

BriarRose0708
05-24-2013, 09:04 AM
I am SO happy the new coffee has started to roll out! :party:

big blue and hairy
05-25-2013, 12:03 PM
Can't wait to try it, but it still can't compare to coffee perked over a camp fire through a paper towell filter. :thumbsup: JUST KIDDING I was having a scout camp flashback :drill:

Well, your method is certainly better and tastier than Nescafe Sludge-o-matic method. :coffee:

BuddyL4
05-25-2013, 05:49 PM
The sludge from camp coffee was usually left over from the previous camp out. This way you could just add water for the first pot. This still tasted better than nescrapfe.:sick:
Good to see the change though and hope to see the new stuff at the Contemporary in August.

thejens
05-25-2013, 08:23 PM
That is the best news EVER!!!!!!!!
I used to pour hot chocolate and milk in the nescafe just to make it tolerable. Is it in all the resorts yet?

big blue and hairy
05-25-2013, 09:12 PM
That is the best news EVER!!!!!!!!
I used to pour hot chocolate and milk in the nescafe just to make it tolerable. Is it in all the resorts yet?

When I was there in mid May, it was not in the WL, but in Pop. Those were the two resorts we visited.