PDA

View Full Version : Tusker House lunch?

DizMagic
05-21-2013, 01:46 PM
Has anyone tried Tusker House character meal for lunch at Animal Kingdom? We've done several character meals but never this one. Thanks

luvkatiebug
05-21-2013, 02:23 PM
Did this for the first time in February of this year and absolutely loved it. The actual character interaction was typical - kind of hurried, but did see everyone there, but the food was wonderful. I'd say one of the best buffets we've done at Disney. Lots of roasted meats and great salads and such. Also, if you have kids the kids part of the buffet was good. We are headed back this summer, and this is the one thing I haven't decided about doing again. Definitely would, just can't seem to pinpoint our AK day yet. The picture with Donald before you are seated came out really cute too. I think you would enjoy it. :mickey:

paymerich
05-21-2013, 02:56 PM
It like Boma , not as extensive . Character costumes are lots of fun .

AgentC
05-21-2013, 03:57 PM
Tusker House is one of my favorite character meals. We have had great character interactions and I enjoy the menu. It is nice to have different options. The last time we went we booked a very early lunch at 11:30. It was great because the breakfast foods were still out when we got there and then the lunch foods came out during our seating.

BTM
05-21-2013, 07:56 PM
I would have to disagree with the others. We ate there for lunch for the first time last week. The characters were good but the food was just so-so. I really did not care for the flavors. I think its just a matter of what you like. We will not be going back there but glad we tried it.

debbymc4
05-29-2013, 09:04 PM
I had lunch there a few years ago. No characters, but the food was soooooo good.