PDA

View Full Version : Walk in Walt's Footsteps Tour

CogsworthWest
05-21-2013, 01:26 PM
I think I already know the answer to this, but I'd like to hear from those of you who have done it. I'm a lifelong Disneyland visitor (first trip in 1970) and I've tried to do just about everything they offer. I have, however, never taken any of the guided tours. I really want to take the Walk in Walt's Footsteps tour -- primarily to be able to visit his apartment. I want to know if that's still on the itinerary and if those of you who have done it recommend it.

Thanks!

tinkwest
05-21-2013, 01:43 PM
Several days ago I booked this tour for my June visit. The Cast Member I spoke with did mention that the Club 33 lobby and Walt's apartment are part of the tour.

I have taken this tour two times prior (pre-Walt's apartment) and enjoyed it each time. I've been going to Disneyland since the first year it was opened so I am by no means unfamiliar with attractions and stories that go along with the Park. But still I learned a few new things and enjoyed the relationship between the group and the CM for those few hours. I highly recommend this tour.

CogsworthWest
05-21-2013, 02:36 PM
Thanks TinkWest, that's what I was hoping to hear from a "regular" :mickey: I didn't know the lobby of Club 33 was on the agenda - I'll keep my fingers crossed they still do that!

Thanks!

Elias1901
05-21-2013, 03:56 PM
We're taking this tour in August when we head down to Disneyland for the D23 Expo 2013!! :mickey: