PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for Oklahoma Tornado Victims

Wayne
05-21-2013, 09:45 AM
Watching the updates and realizing that my troubles don't even amount to much. Hugging my kids. Praying for those affected by the storms. Praying for the first responders.

Itchy
05-21-2013, 10:10 AM
My heart felt thoughts and prayer to those victims and their families. We in Missouri only got a small taste of what they actually went through.

Prayers to the first responders at this difficult time as well.

PirateLover
05-21-2013, 10:12 AM
:( My thoughts and prayers are with those affected by this brutal force of nature.

princessgirls
05-21-2013, 11:08 AM
Praying for all those affected by the deadly destructive tornado.

Such tragedy, such devastation. My heart breaks for them all.

Julie:mickey:

minnie04
05-21-2013, 11:40 AM
My prayers for all the families. The poor children must have been so scared. Thank God for the Teachers and Staff at the Elementary. And to all those that are there to help with searches and clean up. My heart breaks for all those families displaced by this horrible tornado. My God give you all the strength to move forward in the days to come and rebuild your lives..

laprana
05-21-2013, 11:41 AM
My heart just breaks for all the families and people impacted by this tornado. One of my best friends lives in Oklahoma, near Tulsa. When I first heard about the destruction I didn't know where in Oklahoma it was, and I was pretty panicked. I'm so grateful that he and his family were safe and unharmed, but so many were not. I can't imagine what the people there are feeling right now, especially the parents who lost children in the school that was destroyed. So, so sad. Keeping all of them in my thoughts and prayers.

mydisneygirls
05-21-2013, 11:58 AM
Devastating, horrible, sad, WHY??????? My heart goes out to all affected.

BuddyL4
05-21-2013, 12:09 PM
I pray the good lord has opened his arms and is hugging all the the children.

caryrae
05-21-2013, 07:27 PM
There's a great video I saw on Facebook, a live interview from CBS news, about an elderly women who thought her dog was lost, then part way through the interview the reporter looked down and just a few feet away she saw the dog stuck under some rubble. Find the video if you can.

VWL Mom
05-21-2013, 08:11 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with all those involved.

There's a great video I saw on Facebook, a live interview from CBS news, about an elderly women who thought her dog was lost, then part way through the interview the reporter looked down and just a few feet away she saw the dog stuck under some rubble. Find the video if you can.

I saw that too, heartwarming. You can google Tornado Survivor Finds Dog During TV Interview to see it.

Disney Doll
05-21-2013, 10:21 PM
The out pouring of support has been incredible. A friend of mine authored an article that captures the voice of this tragedy perfectly. Google "we love and fear Oklahoma skies" for an okie perspective of what we're all feeling here.

BrerGnat
05-22-2013, 08:52 AM
I am fascinated by severe weather, but Tornadoes scare the living daylights out of me!

The destruction and loss of life and property is so overwhelming, I had to stop watching the coverage.

Prayers and strength going out to ALL those affected by this tremendous force of nature. :(

bruin1344
05-22-2013, 12:58 PM
thoughts and prayers

TinkerbellT421
05-22-2013, 08:51 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with these poor people and families. The devastation is inconceivable to me.

Like Brergnat said, tornadoes scare the creepers out of me....