PDA

View Full Version : Any Intercotees have trip videos on Youtube?

caryrae
05-20-2013, 01:53 PM
I was getting my Disney fix watching Disney World videos on YouTube today and I was wondering if people here have vacation videos on YouTube? I think it would be fun to watch fellow Intercot members Disney videos. Not sure how you can direct me to your videos since we can't post links to YouTube?

azcavalier
05-20-2013, 03:12 PM
If you do a YouTube search for Neal Henshaw (now y'all know my real name!), you'll see all of my YouTube videos. There are some Disney ones on there. Specifically, the entire ride through of Kali River Rapids with my kids, and the majority of the "Celebrate the Magic" show from about a month ago.

brownie
05-20-2013, 03:48 PM
Have you tried INTERCOT's YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/intercot)?

caryrae
05-20-2013, 04:43 PM
Of course, I am subscribed to Disney Parks and Intercot.

buzznwoodysmom
05-20-2013, 09:52 PM
Check out "wolf's dance orlando". Not an intercot member, as far as I know, but a fun family to watch on you tube.

Reedy Creek Buccaneer
05-21-2013, 04:28 AM
I have an Intercot meet with John Y on video. I need to find it and put it YouTube.

caryrae
05-21-2013, 09:30 AM
Thanks guys, it's been fun watching some of the videos.

jennsky
05-26-2013, 05:11 PM
I have one Disney video up...it's of World of Motion from the early 90's. It boggles my mind that it has 127,000+ views. I simply discovered it on an old VHS tape and put it online years ago. The audio on the upload got messed up a bit but I don't want to re-upload it or I might lose my viewer count! Anyways, look for it on youtube under Jennifer Silveira.

LudwigVonDrake
05-26-2013, 09:57 PM
I love watching youtube videos of people driving under the Welcome sign. It helps me with my fix :mickey:

Button1215
06-02-2013, 10:09 AM
We have two Disney Vacation Videos up on youtube if you look under my username tmmilillo

caryrae
06-03-2013, 11:29 AM
We have two Disney Vacation Videos up on youtube if you look under my username tmmilillo

That was pretty cute in your Feb video when your little girl gave Mickey a hug then blew him a kiss. She handled the Characters great. Makes we wish my wife and I had kids of our own we could take to WDW.

ImagiAsh
06-03-2013, 04:31 PM
I have a video of the monorail pulling into the Polynesian. It's a static shot, but you can watch the whole offloading and loading process of guests going about their day. You can find it by searching "Walt Disney World monorail at Polynesian." :mickey:

#1donaldfan
06-04-2013, 12:48 PM
Hey, great info here !! ..can't wait to watch 'em :thumbsup:

caryrae
08-12-2013, 01:07 PM
I was just looking on YouTube and found a couple that make some good videos, they seem like very nice people. Look for seeyareelsoon they have lots of episodes to watch.

azcavalier
08-14-2013, 03:52 PM
Check back in a few weeks, and i'll likely have some funky water park/pool videos to show. We just got an Olympus Tough TG2 camera that's waterproof to 50 feet. We bought it because we're going to hit up both Disney Water Parks on this trip, AND we're staying at the Beach Club! I thought that a waterproof camera would be awesome for this trip. Can't wait to take some underwater photos and videos!