PDA

View Full Version : Snacks!!!!

JellyMango
05-19-2013, 09:42 PM
I'll be in the world in August with my mom, niece (5) and nephew (8). We opted for the DDP. Wanting to get the most of this plan, I'd love your suggestions on the best places to get snacks at every park.

Thanks for your help!

thads
05-20-2013, 02:15 PM
I love the Honeydew snow cone from Japan (Kaki-Gori), or the school bread from the bakery in Norway (Kringla Bakeri og Cafe). Both are Unique and delicious.

Button1215
05-20-2013, 07:40 PM
Top 2 favorites:
1) Homemade Ice Cream Sandwich at Sleepy Hollow in Magie Kingdom
2) Dole Whip at Aloha Isle in Magic Kingdom

Can't wait to go back to get some!!

Capt_redshirt
05-20-2013, 10:21 PM
At the Goofy Candy CO. in DTD the fudge use to be on the DDP as a snack credit i dont know if it still is but its rather good fudge (and keeps pretty well). I have yet to find a snack worth getting at HS tho...

etibbetts
05-21-2013, 07:54 AM
The funnel cake at Sleepy Hollow in the MK. I still can't believe that is only a snack!

dmallan
05-24-2013, 05:09 PM
We like the Carrot Cake cookies at Writer's Stop in DHS. They are big enough to share!

thejens
05-24-2013, 11:37 PM
I know it is cliche, but I love the rice crispy mickys with the chocolate ears. Also love the chocolate covered ice cream mickys. :bar:

I also love school bread in Norway.

Main Street icecream parlor: chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwiches

Not as big of a fan of the dole whips as everyone else here

LudwigVonDrake
05-26-2013, 09:51 PM
Funnel cakes at Sleepy Hollow do it for me every time! :tasty:

DANAM
05-27-2013, 06:08 PM
We love going to Goofy's in DTD I like to grab stuff for the ride home. We like to get ice cream at the plaza in MK. Staring Rolls has awesome cupcakes in DHS. Epcot we get snacks all over. Probably best snacks on property!

mydisneygirls
05-28-2013, 12:53 PM
I don't know if you go to the Boardwalk, but my daughter got a hot fudge sundae over there (can't remember the name of the place....anyone?) and it was huge. It was enough for her, my other daughter and me to share.

#1donaldfan
05-28-2013, 12:54 PM
The pretzels.....all falvors !!! :thumbsup:

IamBelle
05-28-2013, 01:51 PM
I love the snacks at WDW, some of my favorites are:
MK-The cream cheese filled sweet pretzel at the Lunching Pad in Tomorrowland
EPCOT-The dark chocolate sea salt caramel square in the Caramel shop in the Germany pavillion...it's fantastic!!
DHS-The butterfinger cupcake at Starring Rolls Cafe
AK-The White Chocolate Elephant cupcake at Kusafari Coffee Shop

Capt_redshirt
05-28-2013, 01:54 PM
I don't know if you go to the Boardwalk, but my daughter got a hot fudge sundae over there (can't remember the name of the place....anyone?) and it was huge. It was enough for her, my other daughter and me to share.

could it have been beaches and cream?

Yo Mickey!
05-28-2013, 04:11 PM

could it have been beaches and cream?

seashore sweets on the boardwalk!