PDA

View Full Version : Using 2 resorts at once

DakotaDisney
05-12-2013, 08:45 PM
I'm looking at going to WDW this fall. Part of the group I would be going with is staying at Swan. I may need to stay at a value resort like Pop or Animation. Is there an easy way or is it even possible to travel between those resorts? Say if we were visiting one another at either resort or meeting to go to a park or something. Or would be it easier to meet at the parks?
Would it be better to stay at one value resort over another?
Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks!:mickey:

Strmchsr
05-12-2013, 09:26 PM
I've done the staying at 2 resorts thing with my family before. We've found it easiest just to set a time and place to meet at the parks if you don't have your own car. You can travel between resorts, but the only way to do it is to go to DTD or one of the parks and then catch a bus to the next resort. That or take a cab. Just too much hassle. So, we either drive our own car or meet at the park.

Yo Mickey!
05-12-2013, 09:56 PM
actually, its not terrible from the swan. you can walk or take the boat to dhs, from there you can get a bus to any resort. the same is also true in reverse. and i'd rather have them come to the swan, boardwalk or hurricane hanna's area. those are great spots to hook up.