PDA

View Full Version : International Gateway Music???

Mickey 101
05-12-2013, 01:10 PM
I was wondering if anyone knows the name of the French song that plays at the International Gateway. My family would LOVE to be able to purchase it somewhere as it is one of our favorite songs that plays around the parks. Thanks in advance for the help!!:mickey:

Main Street Jim
05-12-2013, 01:23 PM
Check around on YouTube for "Epcot International Gateway Area Music". You won't be able to find it anywhere for purchase ;)

stephicakes
05-13-2013, 05:47 AM
Once I find the song on YouTube, I convert the URL to an mp3 (free sites online to do this), then save to my iTunes. We also like to make CDs to listen to as well.

Enjoy! :music:

DizneyFreak2002
05-13-2013, 05:56 PM
I was wondering if anyone knows the name of the French song that plays at the International Gateway. My family would LOVE to be able to purchase it somewhere as it is one of our favorite songs that plays around the parks. Thanks in advance for the help!!:mickey:

PM me your email address... I just might have an early Christmas present for ya... ;)

Once I find the song on YouTube, I convert the URL to an mp3 (free sites online to do this), then save to my iTunes. We also like to make CDs to listen to as well.

Enjoy! :music:

There is an even easier way to get this music... :)

stephicakes
05-13-2013, 07:05 PM
There is an even easier way to get this music... :)

DizneyFreak... Do tell?! You can't leave me hanging..! :cool:

arbie_c
05-13-2013, 07:29 PM
I would love to know how to get some of the Disney music if you don't mind sharing. :blush:

Main Street Jim
05-13-2013, 08:51 PM
I would love to know how to get some of the Disney music if you don't mind sharing. :blush:Well, I dunno what DizneyFreak's way is, but, I find all of mine on YouTube (over 300 attraction, parade, fireworks, and BGM tracks), and then convert 'em over to mp3s...then download them on to my iPod.

DizneyFreak2002
05-13-2013, 09:24 PM
I'm not sure I can post it... The site is legit, it is legal.. They won't allow commercially available music to be uploaded...

arbie_c
05-14-2013, 10:16 AM
Thanks! I'll give it a whirl. I've never saved a file and converted over to MP3 but it's definitely worth a shot. :)

Main Street Jim
05-14-2013, 07:11 PM
Thanks! I'll give it a whirl. I've never saved a file and converted over to MP3 but it's definitely worth a shot. :)You don't have to save any of the YouTube video files....there's free YouTube-to-mp3 converters all over the place...

arbie_c
05-14-2013, 07:21 PM
Thanks for the tip. I'm not tech savy as you can tell. I'll search for one and get started.