PDA

View Full Version : Disney Rewards Premier Visa!

Cass&KenziesMom
05-11-2013, 03:51 PM
Just got ours in today and used it for the first time! The plan is to hide the debit cards and use our Visa cards for everything! Just the amount of gas the hubs uses for his truck each month will rack up a nice amount of Disney Dollars. Not to mention the bills I can pay with it each month. I'm so excited to be racking up DDollars for our next trip!! :cloud9:

VWL Mom
05-11-2013, 04:07 PM
I rarely use my debit card anymore. Groceries and gas have helped my points add up quickly but when I get home I go online and pay them right away so I don't get sticker shock at the end of the month. I also have some of my utilities on the card but they're not double points. My big boost is DS21's tuition, rather than write a check each semester I use my Disney card.

Enjoy :mickey:

DizneyRox
05-11-2013, 04:12 PM
As long as you never carry balance.. Even one month can seriously eat into the rewards.

We put at least 4K on ours a month, should a nice chunk of rewards if we ever head back to the world. It's good on the cruises too, nothing at the Disney Store to speak of...

Cass&KenziesMom
05-11-2013, 05:24 PM
Oh I don't plan on carrying a balance! Everything spent will be paid right away. First major charge is going to be our 5 night San Antonio hotel stay in a week & a 1/2 and I already have the money saved to pay for that as soon as it shows on the card. :thumbsup:

Pirate Granny
05-11-2013, 09:57 PM
We have over $2,000 points since our last trip in 2011... Will put a dent in our food spend.

AllDisney
05-12-2013, 06:04 PM
We love our Disney Rewards Card and use it for everything (food shopping, gas, purchases). We always pay the balance off immediately.

We are looking forward to using our rewards for our upcoming Adventures by Disney trip to Ireland this fall:thumbsup:

VWL Mom
05-12-2013, 06:22 PM
Another addition I like is the recent change they made where you can pay for airline tickets using points. Have used it twice so far this year :mickey:

Figment104
05-23-2013, 12:34 PM
We finally made the switch to the premier card, and I have to say I couldn't be happier. I love the option of the airline tickets too, especially if we don't have a trip to Disney planned in the next coming while.

We had actually been saving up our points since 2010, so we had a ton to use on our trip earlier this month. We actually paid down part of the balance using points and used the rest for the trip. I think we only spent $150 OOP the whole trip! Gotta love those extra points for gas and food, since those are some of our biggest categories.

TheVBs
05-24-2013, 07:50 AM
I agree! We are so happy with ours. We used to use American Express, but with no rewards. I just thought, this is stupid, we might as well get something for our spending and what better than Disney Reward Dollars? :mickey: