PDA

View Full Version : Free Dining Question

MississippiDisneyFreak
05-10-2013, 11:45 AM
Do you get free dining for your entire stay if your trip starts on the last day of the offer?

In other words if the offer is for 10/20 through 10/31 and your dates are 10/30 through 11/4, do you get it for the entire trip or just for the two day?

Tekneek
05-10-2013, 11:51 AM
Do you get free dining for your entire stay if your trip starts on the last day of the offer?

In other words if the offer is for 10/20 through 10/31 and your dates are 10/30 through 11/4, do you get it for the entire trip or just for the two day?

That is based on your arrival date, so as long as you check-in within that range you should qualify (as long as you meet any other qualification criteria as well).

MississippiDisneyFreak
05-10-2013, 02:45 PM
That's what I thought but wasn't sure. Thanks

cer
05-10-2013, 03:24 PM
I think that is probably the best time to go - You arrive on the last day listed of the free dining promotion period, but you get the full package deal for the length of your stay. Then there are all the people who just assume the promotion ends on the last date listed. They don't bother to ask, and just plan to go home on that day. So I figure, free dining AND the crowds are somewhat smaller - sort of.

Tekneek
05-10-2013, 08:09 PM
I think that is probably the best time to go - You arrive on the last day listed of the free dining promotion period, but you get the full package deal for the length of your stay.

An interesting note about that. We're arriving on the last day of the free dining, and leaving on the last day before the next free dining window opens. Hopefully that is a good omen for being able to get into some restaurants.