PDA

View Full Version : Just received Dec. free dining pin code.

Dawn,DeniseandDiane
05-09-2013, 10:20 PM
Yeah! Tonight we saved $2400 on our trip!

It states: ENJOY A FREE DINING PLAN

When you purchase a non-discounted 5night/5day
Walt Disney Travel Company room and ticket package at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels!

Book by 8/14/13.

For arrivals most nights 8/25-10/2/13, 10/18-10/31/13, 11/11-11/23/13, 11/30-12/4/13, and 12/15-12/22/13.

We feel truly blessed! We sure hope that others can get this pin code too!

BTW: This is our last post. We sure have been blessed by so many wonderful people here on Intercot. Thanks to you all who have been so kind and helpful. Goodbye and good luck.

Dawn,Denise&Diane:wave::wave::wave:

Gator
05-09-2013, 11:21 PM
BTW: This is our last post. We sure have been blessed by so many wonderful people here on Intercot. Thanks to you all who have been so kind and helpful. Goodbye and good luck.

Dawn,Denise&Diane:wave::wave::wave:

We got one of those last year and it saved us a bunch. Wish we were going back this year, too!

And what do you mean this is your last post? Do you really think you can go between now and your trip without asking questions? Not a chance. Or maybe did they shut down the internet in Michigan?

dkmwong
05-10-2013, 05:54 AM
Where do you get a free dining pin code? This is the second post I've seen about dining pin codes.

Maggie T
05-10-2013, 07:35 AM
Disney sends it out to chosen people. Guess its random, I got mine yesterday and it is only good for the person named. You have to be on their mailing list or take surveys to get on it. There is other ways but hard to figure out how.

sorcerer fan
05-10-2013, 09:43 AM
just got mine (pin) yesterday and have a reservation for dec too. Pin didn't save me money cause you have to pay rack rate for the room and it's only for certain resorts. they want you to jump through too many hoops to take advantage of these. It's to fill up rooms in places that don't normally fill at that time. and dining plan is only good if you eat lots. cheaper for OOP.

January-2007
05-10-2013, 10:55 AM
I got the pin code too, so my dreams of free dining for DS's October birthday trip have come true! I am so happy!

vicster
05-10-2013, 11:25 AM
I haven't received one yet but I noticed they skipped our dates in October. I'm starting to think we should've stuck with our original plans to go in September. :(

MississippiDisneyFreak
05-10-2013, 11:43 AM
I got it via email yesterday

Tekneek
05-10-2013, 11:52 AM
We received one via email yesterday as well. Have to say it was very timely. It is the first time we've been able to take advantage of such an offer.

Maggie T
05-11-2013, 08:48 PM
Our TA talked to Disney and it helped. 2 rooms of 4 adults makes us happy for free dinning.

The Hitchhiking Ghost
05-17-2013, 03:42 PM
That's great, congrats!

I was thinking that they probably wouldn't do it again this year, that they'd wean people off of the free dining.

Looks very similar to the pin code we got last year for free dining, which we took advantage of.

Not going this year, so no worries if I don't get one.

For those not getting one, never hurts to contact WDW reservations to see if they might have a pin code assigned to your name. I've heard many examples of people that didn't think they had one, only to call up and find out yes they did.