PDA

View Full Version : Late Summer Room Offer August 15-September 28, 2013

Tink1
05-09-2013, 07:39 AM
Save up to 30% on Rooms at Select Disney Resort Hotels
For stays most nights Aug. 15 - Sept. 28, 2013

5% off - All-Star Movies, Animal Kingdom Lodge (Savannah view and Club Level), Animal Kingdom Lodge Villas, Bay Lake Tower, Contemporary (theme park view & Club Level), Port Orleans-French Quarter

15% off - Art of Animation (family suites)

20% off – All-Star Music, All-Star Sports, Contemporary (standard rooms), Grand Floridian, Pop Century, Polynesian

25% off - Caribbean Beach, Coronado Springs, Port Orleans-Riverside

30% off – Animal Kingdom Lodge (standard rooms) Beach Club, Beach Club Villas, BoardWalk Inn, BoardWalk Villas, Old Key West, Villas at Wilderness Lodge, Saratoga Springs, Wilderness Lodge, Yacht Club

Contact Magical Journeys (https://www.magicaljourneystravel.com/wp/quote_request) Today!

Nanc

Important Information
The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
Length of stay requirements may apply.
Savings based on the non-discounted price of the same room.
Additional per adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Disney Moderate and Disney Deluxe Resorts

Sylvia
05-10-2013, 10:37 PM
This has been such a great week for many reasons, and it has ended on such a high note. I didn't even know that discounts have been released for the dates of my trip this year. But, thanks to Wendy at MJ, my total lodging cost this August will be $140 per room less than I budgeted. Since I have 2 rrooms reserved, my total savings will be $280.
:joy:

And I didn't have to make myself crazy checking constantly for discounts. So, if you're wondering, YES using MJ is a great way to have a terrific Disney vacation at a reasonable cost.

My savings on the rooms will cover the cost of 2 TS meals, and that's before figuring in the savings thanks to the TIW card.

DisneyDINK
06-21-2013, 10:49 AM
Do you think we'll see any AP rates for September?