PDA

View Full Version : Cbr cs

etibbetts
05-08-2013, 07:55 AM
I'm staying at Caribbean Beach this year, and it's my first stay there since the dining plan has come out. My last few visits have been to Pop and AOA.

My question is about what kind of desserts they have to go w/ the CS meals. I know Pop had the Sundaes and AOA had the Gelato. Does CBR have anything special?

Any recommendations on the CS meals?

etibbetts
05-12-2013, 07:31 AM
Please - has anyone eaten here recently??

Scar
05-12-2013, 06:13 PM
It's been a long time since I ate there, but here (https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/caribbean-beach-resort/old-port-royale-food-court/menus/dinner/) is the menu from the Disney website. Looks like only ice cream.

AgentC
05-12-2013, 07:14 PM
We were there last July. The food was standard food court food but it was fine. We ate there 3 times (1 breakfast, 1 dinner, 1 lunch.)

Unless something has changed you enter the main building and then all the food windows are in a row. They are set up to be like separate little shops in a market but you do use a main register with one exception. There was one store that was the bakery combined with snacks and grab and go items that had it's own register.

I think there was a also a grill,a pizza station, a sandwich/salad station and an entree station. The cold stations had pre made sushi but I don't know if it still does.

Kenny1113
05-12-2013, 08:09 PM
Yep as mentioned above it is set up like different shops for the various types of food. We were not on the dining plan (sounds like you are looking for what desserts come with DDP) so I don't know what desserts came with meals. They had an self serve ice cream machine, there was a cupcake similar to the King cupcake at pop. And several prepackaged baked goods (iced brownie, chocolate cake, etc)

sigmaqt95
05-12-2013, 08:19 PM
We just came back yesterday and stayed at CBR. The food court is set up just as the previous posters described. You get your food from one of the windows and all of the desserts, drinks, snacks are in the grab and go. You don't have to check out there- just grab your items and check out that main counter.

Best part of dessert selections there- many choices for take home items! Kettle corn, carmel corn, character cookies, bagged candy, Chip and Co snacks, Mickey rice crispy treats. We stocked up on all of this to bring home!

etibbetts
05-13-2013, 08:02 AM
Thank you everyone! I appreciate the feedback!

mom2morgan
05-13-2013, 07:57 PM
They have some nice pastries - same as any other resort, I guess - but I sure loved the chocolate croissants!