PDA

View Full Version : Peter Pan and Pooh or Enchanted Tales First?

MOJoe
04-30-2013, 04:07 PM
I'm helping my sister plan a MK day. One of her daughter's favorite characters is Belle. I'm wondering should i advise them at park opening to go straight to Enchanted Tales with Belle, or do some of the slow loading Fantasyland attractions first.

Any thoughts from those who have done this?

BriarRose0708
04-30-2013, 04:33 PM
When are they going? If it's slower time of year I think you can do all three at rope drop without a fastpass. But, if it's this summer or at holiday time I would get a FP for PP, go the Enchanted Tales, get in line for Pooh and by that time your FP will be good. If Belle takes a while and your FP window is open, do that before getting in line for Pooh.

MOJoe
04-30-2013, 05:13 PM
When are they going? If it's slower time of year I think you can do all three at rope drop without a fastpass. But, if it's this summer or at holiday time I would get a FP for PP, go the Enchanted Tales, get in line for Pooh and by that time your FP will be good. If Belle takes a while and your FP window is open, do that before getting in line for Pooh.

Yep, it's this summer. The week after Memoial Day. I'm thinking there will be monster crowds. :mike:

Pirate Granny
04-30-2013, 09:22 PM
Do Belle first after you get FP for PP...then when your window opens again for another FP get a Pooh fast pass...that will be my plan in two weeks!

Disdaddy
05-01-2013, 07:53 AM
We went straight to Belle then got a FP for little Mermaid, saw Areil at her grotto, rode Pooh in regular line, used FP for mermaid ride, then got FP for Peter Pan. We went the first week in April and it was very crowded, but we did plenty since we got there before opening everyday.

Aurora
05-01-2013, 09:08 AM
We went straight to Belle then got a FP for little Mermaid, saw Areil at her grotto, rode Pooh in regular line, used FP for mermaid ride, then got FP for Peter Pan. We went the first week in April and it was very crowded, but we did plenty since we got there before opening everyday.

I like this plan. I would also do this on an EMH morning and get there before the gates open. We did the first full week in June in 2008 and 2011 -- crowds were way worse in 2011 and, against our better judgment, we took advice about avoiding EMH mornings. First and last time we'll ever do that.

disneymom2000
05-06-2013, 10:31 AM
DO Belle first. Grab a fastpass to anything on your way to Belle so when you are through you can hit something else pretty quick to start your day off right.

MrPeetrie
05-10-2013, 11:56 AM
Do Belle first after you get FP for PP...then when your window opens again for another FP get a Pooh fast pass...that will be my plan in two weeks!

That's a good plan.