PDA

View Full Version : Epic Adventure

JRocker
04-29-2013, 06:03 AM
You know how it is, I'm just so excited I had to share.:blush:

For the first time in 23 years, my wife and I are on our own for vacation. This also coincides with our 25th wedding anniversary, which will be celebrated at Tony's, since Lady and the Tramp is her favorite Disney movie.

Since all the kids are busy with work/college, we decided to ride the motorcycle down this trip. It's a 22 hour drive from the house and we are going to take seven days to do it. :D

Arrive at WDW on the seventh day of the adventure, stick around for 8 nights, then take another 4 to find our way back home.

We packed up the bike yesterday, just to see what wouldn't fit. I think we did it a bit early, cause now we are pumped. :number1:

I'm going to miss the kids and all, so I hope they don't take it wrong when I talk about the trip with a huge grin on my face. :thedolls:

Really, the only unfortunate thing about this trip; my countdown to departure is also my countdown to my book deadline. :(

Pirate Granny
04-29-2013, 07:48 AM
Well just think...the book will be finished and you'll have lots to celebrate and can enjoy your trip to the MAX...careful riding...

faline
04-29-2013, 08:47 AM
What a great anniversary trip you have planned! Enjoy!! :mickey:

dkmwong
04-29-2013, 10:18 AM
Happy Anniversary, ride safe and enjoy !!!

brownie
04-29-2013, 12:24 PM
Have a great trip!

brad192
05-01-2013, 08:57 PM
Oooh! Sounds like a great adventure. Have a great time. We expect trip reports. ;)